Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Introduction: First session in the Blogging World

Hello everyone,
My name is Joseph Herbert. I was born and raised in Annapolis, Maryland.  For those of you unfamiliar it's on the west coast of the Chesapeake Bay and the capital of Maryland. Actually at one time the capital of the United States.  I am a new student here at UT; I transfered this semester as a lacrosse recruit for the newly developed UT Div II lax program.  I am a huge water and boat enthusiast, spending countless summers involved in watersports and recreation on the Bay.  Also a beach and warm weather fan; But of course UT's academic's is what brought me down here...Im also a big sports fanatic, playing basketball, football, and lacrosse throughout my life and high school. More importantly, I am feeling incredibly lucky that I was able to bring my best friend down to tampa with me, my boxer (dog) Tyson.  Overall, I look forward to enjoying the experience and everything UT and the city of Tampa has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment